Welcome to my page!
I am Safira, an enthusiast Guatemala Explorer and founder of this website.
I want to invite you to explore my country.
On my website you will find tips and tricks for traveling Guatemala safely. I detail the best places to stay, where to eat and the greatest things to do.
Latest from the blog
- Best things to do and see in Chichicastenango, GuatemalaMany of us have thought -myself included- that the only things to see in Chichicastenango are the market and the church. However, this Mayan town, … Read more
- Best kid-friendly hotels in Antigua GuatemalaTraveling with kids can be both enjoyable and exhausting. In this post you will find the 4 best kid-friendly hotels in Antigua Guatemala, to help … Read more
- How to get to El Paredon, GuatemalaThis post provides detailed information on how to get to El Paredon, Guatemala, including collective buses, prices, routes and tips. El Paredon is one of … Read more
- 7 Things to do in Quetzaltenango: 4-day itineraryQuetzaltenango, also known as Xelaju or Xela, is the second largest city in Guatemala, nestled in a beautiful mountain valley and situated 2,400 meters (7,800 … Read more
- Where to eat in El Paredon, GuatemalaOne of the great things about visiting El Paredon’s black sand beach on Guatemala’s Pacific Coast is the amazing food options! You will find info … Read more
- Interesting facts about Mayan culture in Guatemala todayAncient Mayan civilization has left a unique and fascinating historical legacy in Guatemala. Nowadays, Mayan culture is alive and kicking and it has made Guatemala … Read more
In collaboration with
Affiliate disclaimer: some of the links in this website are affiliate links. By using them, you help support this project. At no extra cost for you, I will earn a commission from each booking you make. Thanks! I use the companies and recommend them because they make my travels safe and easy.